Invite and register contacts from Drip campaigns, or export registrants to your campaign. Registrants can also be assigned a workflow or tag in Drip.
1. Go to the Integrations tab of your webinar. Click on “Drip” under integrations.
2. Click on “Authorize with Drip” This will redirect you to Drip’s website, where you can authorize BigMarker to access your Drip accounts. Click “Authorize” to continue.
3. First, pick which Drip account you want to access. This will give you access to all contacts, workflows, and campaigns in your Drip account.
4. The following steps are all optional. If you would like to invite contacts from a Drip campaign, select a campaign under “Drip Campaign for Invitations”. Then, create a name for the list on BigMarker. Click on “Import Drip Contacts for Invitations” to create the invite list. The list will be available to use on the “Send Email Invitations” page.
5. If you would like to add webinar registrants to a campaign in Drip, choose an item from the “Campaign for Registrants” dropdown list. To add webinar registrants to a workflow, select a workflow from the dropdown menu. To apply a tag to registrants, enter a tag in the “Add Tag for Registrants” field. Press Enter to apply multiple tags.
If you want to add registrants to your Drip contacts without doing any of the above, check the “Add New Registrants Automatically?” box.
If your workflows or campaigns were just added and are not showing up in the dropdown menus, try refreshing the page.
5. The next section is for webinar attendees.If you would like to add attendees to a campaign in Drip, choose an item from the “Campaign for Attendees” dropdown list. To add webinar attendees to a workflow, select a workflow from the dropdown menu. To apply a tag to attendees, enter a tag in the “Add Tag for Attendees” field. Press Enter to apply multiple tags.
If you want to add attendees to your Drip contacts without doing any of the above, check the “Add New Attendees Automatically?” box.
Refresh the page if your campaigns or workflows are not listed.
6. Finally, click Save at the bottom of the page to submit your changes.