How to share your PowerPoint directly from your screen
It's always best to have a second monitor if you are going to be using screen sharing often within your webinars.
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation and go to the "Slide Show".
2. Then click, "Set Up Slide Show". Within that pop-up, choose "Browsed by an individual (window)".
3. Then click "Play from Start." You will then see a full screen version of the slide show. Click the Full Screen arrows within your browser.
4. In the webinar room, click the "Screen" button to share your screen with the PowerPoint application.
5. Then choose "Application Window", the PowerPoint you want to share, and then click "Share".
6. Attendees will see full sized version of the PowerPoint slides without notes or the PowerPoint navigation. To move the slides, use your arrow keys <>. Please remember, if you do share your PowerPoint like this, it's best to use another monitor.