The best way is to block attendee's mic and camera options is to disable for them in the Control Panel. The default setting is disabled. You can also block and unblock individuals in the attendee section:
Articles in this section
- I Failed the Webcam System Check
- I Failed the Microphone System Check
- My Camera and Microphone Are Turning Off Every Few Seconds
- I'm getting a black screen when I share my camera
- People can hear me (or an echo) when I share a YouTube video.
- I've failed to meet the minimum required internet speed of 2Mbps. What can I do?
- I failed the operation system test? What should I do?
- I failed the modern web browser test? What should I do?
- I keep seeing a spinning wheel when I try to watch a recording.
- Getting Error Message "Your microphone is not receiving any audio input."