Here are some troubleshooting steps for your camera and microphone
- Check to see if your camera and mic is working correctly with WebRTC (the technology BigMarker is built on). You should see and hear yourself: https://apprtc.appspot.com (Click join)
- Here is another WebRTC test of your sources and outputs: https://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/devices/input-output/
- Visit this site to check and see if your microphone or camera is properly set up.
- Check if your camera and microphone works on a different browser or in a private/incognito browser. If so, there could be a browser extension enabled blocking your ability to share.
- Quit any other video application that uses your mic and camera (Skype).
- Make sure you're clicking allow within the browser as well
- Finally, check again on with our system check.
Note: Not all attendees will have mic or camera access. It is up to the host to enable access.