This quick guide will take you through all the steps you need to attend a webinar on BigMarker.com.
Before the webinar
- Most likely, someone invited you to the webinar. Click on the Register or Register Now inside your email invitation.
- Once on the webinar page, click Register. If you've attended a webinar on BigMarker before or have a BigMarker account, click Log In located in the upper right hand corner.
- Fill out your Full Name and Email (and any extra information requested by the host) in the Register area.
- You see an confirmation page and receive a confirmation email with all of the webinar details and customized link especially for you. Do not share this link. If you don't see this email check your spam folder and save the email address as a contact.
- If you are new to BigMarker, your confirmation email will also tell you how to sign in and set up a password.
- Before the day of the webinar, test your system and review our requirements.
- If you are planning on entering on a mobile phone or tablet, you'll need to download the BigMarker app and register before the webinar starts.
When the webinar is about to start
- Arrive early. Attendees can join the webinar 15 or 30 minutes before the start time, depending on what the host has chosen.
- 30 minutes before the webinar starts, you will receive a Join Now email. The link in this email is personalized, allowing entry without logging in once the webinar has opened. Check your spam folder if don't see the email.
- If you don't see the reminder email, or have the webinar link, go to BigMarker and click "login." If registered prior, you'll see the webinar listed.
- Enter the email address and password you registered with. Keep in mind, you enter the webinar on the same page where you registered.
- If you're on a desk or laptop computer open Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you're on a phone or tablet, you must enter on our app.
- Click the green “Enter” button.
Once you click to enter, you will be in the room. If the host as enabled you and other attendees to share your webcam or microphone, you will see the buttons in the right hand corner.
NOTE: Your mic and webcam privileges will probably be auto-turned off. If they are enabled you will able to turn them on in the test screen before entering or by click the mic or camera buttons once in the room.
After the webinar (Watch recording)
The recording will post to the webinar landing page. If you registered for the webinar, you will be alerted by email when the recording is available. You can use the same link as the live event. If you registered, login to BigMarker. The recording should be available on your personal home page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com