1. Inside the Host Control Panel , you can see who does or does not have the ability to share their webcams or mics.
2. To allow all attendees to share their webcams or mics, click the Attendee Mic (or Cam+Mic) Disabled/Enabled Lock.
3. To disable all attendees webcams or mics, click the Attendee Mic (or Cam+Mic) Disabled/Enabled Lock.
4. To allow an individual to share their webcam or mic, click on the Mic or Webcam icon next to their name.
Pro Tip: Keep all attendees webcams or mics disabled while allowing an individual to share their webcam or mic.
5. You will need to tell members to share their mics or webcams. (It will not auto-turn on for them.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Attendees entering on Webcast mode CANNOT share their cameras or microphones. You will need to make them presenters in the host control panel.