1. Inside the Presenter Control Panel, you can see who does or does not have the ability to share their webcams or mics.
2. To allow all attendees to share their webcams or mics, click the Attendee Mic (or Cam+Mic) Disabled/Enabled Lock.
3. To allow an individual to share their webcam or mic, click on the Mic or Webcam icon next to their name.
4. You will need to tell members to share their mics or webcams. (It will not auto-turn on for them.)
5. To disable mics or webcams, just reverse the on/off toggles. Turn on to off.