1. Make sure you are in your webinar room (presenters can enter 60 minutes prior to start time).
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click the "Video" button.
3. Paste your YouTube URL in the "Add a Youtube video" field. Click "Add Video."
To locate the URL, go to YouTube page of the video to be shared, copy the URL of the page, or copy the specific link provided under the "Share" tab.
4. Click the Play button to start playing. It will play, stop, or fast forward for everyone.
YouTube Sharing Tips
- If the video is Private, it will not play for other users. The video must be Public or Unlisted. Also, if you do not allow embedding, it won't play in BigMarker's conference room either. Here is more help in regards to YouTube privacy and embedding.
- If you are using "adult" content, people with "Safety Mode" on will not be able to watch it. This is tricky to fix. Basically, the attendee needs to go into their personal YouTube settings and turn off "Safety Mode".
- If your Mic is on, it will still be going as the video goes. So, if you talk, you will talk over the video. However, this may cause echo, so you will need to turn down your volume on your computer.