If you fail our System Check, please visit our System Requirements section of the Help Center. There you will see a break down of the system requirements necessary for you to have a successful web conferencing experience.
Articles in this section
- I Failed the Webcam System Check
- I Failed the Microphone System Check
- My Camera and Microphone Are Turning Off Every Few Seconds
- I'm getting a black screen when I share my camera
- People can hear me (or an echo) when I share a YouTube video.
- I've failed to meet the minimum required internet speed of 2Mbps. What can I do?
- I failed the operation system test? What should I do?
- I failed the modern web browser test? What should I do?
- I keep seeing a spinning wheel when I try to watch a recording.
- Getting Error Message "Your microphone is not receiving any audio input."