1. Load Google Chrome.
2. Enter your web conference.
3. Click the "Content" button
4. Then click "Start Screen Sharing." You may be prompted to install our Chrome Applet.
5. Select the application or screen you would like to share. (Advice: do not share your conference room. It will create a mirrored effect.)
6. What you share will publish in the presentation area.
1. We highly suggest that you use a second screen when sharing your screen. This makes it much easier for you as a presenter. It's by far the best way to host and share your screen.
2. If you don't have a second screen, always, always, always, always select to share an application instead of Screen 1. If you share Screen 1 or the conference room, you will create a mirroring effect.
Webinar experts share the specific application or web browser window when sharing their screen.