Most likely your internet connection is slow. Slower upload speed will cause lag and distortion in the room. Please take a look at our System Requirements to learn more about our minimum requirements and ways to increase your speed. Also, you may need to only share audio. The more you share in the room (video and screen), the more bandwidth you use. The more bandwidth you use, the better connection you will need.
Articles in this section
- I Failed the Webcam System Check
- I Failed the Microphone System Check
- My Camera and Microphone Are Turning Off Every Few Seconds
- I'm getting a black screen when I share my camera
- People can hear me (or an echo) when I share a YouTube video.
- I've failed to meet the minimum required internet speed. What can I do?
- I failed the operation system test? What should I do?
- I failed the modern web browser test? What should I do?
- I keep seeing a spinning wheel when I try to watch a recording.
- Getting Error Message "Your microphone is not receiving any audio input."