1. Make sure you are in the webinar room.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click the Share File button.
3. Click the Browse Files or Add new whiteboard.
4. You can upload files up to 100mb. You can share PDFs, PowerPoints, and Word Documents. We recommend PDFs as the room converts files to this format. If you are sharing a PPT file, try using the BigMarker PowerPoint Uploader.
4. You presentation will then publish.
5. You can click the arrows to go from page to page.
6. Click Show Slide Navigator to move ahead or back to a specific slide.
7. Repeat this process if you'd like to upload more presentations or to select other presentations.
TIP: If your file doesn't load, you may need to compress the file size. You can compress your file for free here.