1. Make sure you are in the webinar room.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click the Slides button.
3. Click the Browse Files.
4. You can upload files up to 100mb. You can share PDFs, PowerPoints, and Word Documents. We recommend PDFs as the room converts files to this format. If you are sharing a PPT file, try using the BigMarker PowerPoint Uploader.
5. You can click the arrows to go from page to page.
6. Click Show Slide Navigator to move ahead or back to a specific slide.
7. To enable the drawing tool, scroll over the top of the presentation area and Click "Drawing Off to On".
8. Once the drawing tool is enabled you can change the brush size and color and mark up your presentation.
9. Repeat this process if you'd like to upload more presentations or to select other presentations.
TIP: If your file doesn't load, you may need to compress the file size. You can compress your file for free here.