By clicking the HD setting (1080p), the video and screen sharing quality in the room should improve. However, those with slower internet connections will not see improvement.
1. Make sure you are an Admin or Presenter within the webinar room.
2. In the Host Control Panel, click on the "Advanced" tab.
3. Flip on the "Broadcast in HD" switch. (From disabled to enabled.)
4. When sharing in HD, you need faster internet speed. You need at least 5+ Mbps UPLOAD at the minimum, but more realistically, you need close to 15 Mbps UPLOAD to stream in full HD.
5. Attendees also need higher DOWNLOAD speeds to see you in HD.