1. Make sure you are in the webinar room.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click the "Share File" button.
3. Click the "Browse Files" or "Add new whiteboard".
4. You can upload files up to 20mb. You can share PDFs, PowerPoints, and Word Documents. We suggest PDFs as the room converts all files to PDFs.
4. You presentation, picture or slides will then publish.
5. The white board will already be turned on. If it is not, scroll over the top of the presentation area and Click "Drawing Off to On".
6. Once it is on, you can start drawing on the presentation.
7. In the white board tools, you can change the brush size and color.