1. Make sure you are in the webinar room.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click the "Slides" button.
3. Click the "Browse Files" or "Add new whiteboard".
4. You are able to upload files of up to 20MB. You can share PDFs, PowerPoints, and Word Documents. We suggest PDFs as the room converts all files to PDFs.
5. Your presentation, picture, or slides will then publish.
6. The whiteboard will already be turned on. If it is not, scroll over the top of the presentation area and Click "Drawing Off to On".
7. Once it is on, you can start drawing on the presentation.
8. In the whiteboard tools, you can change the brush size and color.