How to use the host control panel:
1. Make sure that you are an Admin in the webinar room. Only Admins see the Control Panel.
2. The Host Control Panel will be to the far right side of the page.
Match the numbers in the image to the numbered list below for details about each feature on the Audience tab.
- Show Attendee List: When enabled, attendees can see who is attending/how many people are attending the webinar. When disabled, attendees cannot view this information.
- Enable Public Chat: When enabled, hosts and attendees can use the public chat to submit chat messages during the live webinar. When disabled, only hosts can use the public chat.
- Enable Q&A: When enabled, attendees can submit questions to the Q&A section. When disabled, attendees cannot submit questions and the Q&A section is hidden from the chat window. Please note that the Q&A section is separate from the public chat.
- View Q&A: When enabled, attendees can see all of the questions submitted to the Q&A section. When disabled, only hosts can see the questions submitted to the Q&A.
- Enable All Attendee Mics: Allows ALL attendees to be able to share a microphone. (Use this feature with caution!)
- Enable All Attendee Mics+Webcams: Allows ALL attendees to be able to share a microphone and webcam. (Use this feature with caution!)
- Admins: The list of active admins in the webinar. Admins are the only hosts with access to ALL features during the webinar, including the Host Control Panel.
- Presenters: The list of active guest presenters in the webinar. Guest presenters do not have access to the Host Control Panel.
- Attendees: The list of active attendees in the webinar. Attendees do not have access to the Host Control Panel.
- Record Tab: Click on the "Record" tab to start and stop your webinar recording. Please note that you can only start and stop your recording once, you cannot pause your recording after you start it.
- Automation Tab: This tab ONLY applies to automated webinars. If you're hosting an automated webinar, your automation timeline will be displayed in this tab so you can follow along if you'd like.
Get Help and End Webinar buttons
Clicking the Get Help button will taking you to the BigMarker Help Center to help you troubleshoot, ask general questions or review the system requirements. Clicking the End Webinar button will immediately end the webinar (regardless of the time left) and remove everyone else in the room. You will be asked if you are sure: