1. Make sure you're a Presenter and have access to the Host Control Panel
2. Inside the Host Control Panel, click on the switch to Enable or Disable the Chat Panel and Public Chat.
3. If the switch is GREEN, the Public Chat will be on. All attendees will be able to freely chat. If it is GREY, the Public Chat will only work for Presenters. Attendees will see their chats but will be unable to chat back.
4. Turning off public chat still allows for attendees to chat Privately with presenters by going to the Chat tab, selecting Private, and clicking the person's name. Only the presenter being chatted with can see this.
5. If the switch is GREEN, the Chat Panel will be on. All attendees will be able to freely chat. If it is GREY, the Chat Panel will be completely removed. This will disable Public Chat as well as Private Chat.