Walk through video on how to create or schedule a webinar:
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click "Host a Webinar".
3. Fill out everything in the Schedule a Webinar pop-up. Make sure to choose the correct Hosted By channel.
4. Click Schedule. Now your webinar is scheduled. You should receive an email with your conference’s information. Save this email.
5. On the EDIT page, you can edit details, add presenters, change capacity , sell tickets, change privacy and more. Click “SAVE CHANGES” to finish.
6. Within the DESIGN page you can upload your webinar logo, cover, and preview photo. If you have a paid plan, you can also add a logo to appear within webinar room. In this section you can also see what your webinar page will look like before, during and after the webinar.
7. To invite people, click PROMOTE & MANAGE. Within this section you can send emails, import contacts, and manage and download attendee email lists.
8. Once you've filled out the information, you can click on the LIVE PAGE to see what it looks like. Keep in mind that is your (presenter, host, admin) view of the page. Copy the page URL, logout of your account, and past URL in the web address area to see the view of a potential attendee or registrant.