Between workshops, webinars, classes, Q & A's or other online events, Channels keep hosts, presenters and subscribers connected and informed. When you create a plan on BigMarker, you must create a channel. Create additional channels whenever you choose!
Everyone In One Place
- Your Channel is a hub, where your audience, future events, and past recordings can be found. You can organize all of your upcoming and on-demand webinars here.
- Keep The Conversation Going
- Have your attendees subscribe to your channel and answer follow up questions, encourage collaboration, and engage your audience between live gatherings.
- Recordings At Your Fingertips
- Your Channel becomes a powerful repository of recorded content from past online meet-ups, webinars, classes, etc.
- Plan Future Online Events
- Poll your audience, start a discussion, or brainstorm ideas for future sessions.
- Public, Private, or Invisible
- Choose to make your Channel public, private, or invisible so they are open to the right audiences for their topic or purpose.
- Collect Monthly Payments
- Monetize public, private and invisible Channels by implementing monthly dues -- a good way to provide exclusive, premium content over time.