To create a poll, you can either pre-load your polls ahead of time on the "Manage Webinar" tab of your webinar page in the "Pre-Load" section, or you can create your polls live inside the webinar room. See instructions below:
1. Click the Poll tab next to the Q&A panel section.
2. Click the Create A New Poll button.
3. Type your question.
4. Provide multiple answers, yes or no, true or false etc.
5. Select whether the attendees can select one or more than one answer.
6. Click Start Polling or Add To Queue.
7. Once you select Start Polling, you poll question will appear in the Open tab where you will be able to view the results of the poll.
8. If you selected Add To Queue, then your poll question will appear in the Queued tab where you will be able to publish your poll by selecting Start Polling.
8. Once an attendee answers the poll question, the poll response will appear in the Poll section (for everyone).
Attendee view after the poll as been created and once the have selected their answer.
9. Click Close Poll to end the poll for your attendees ; to view all closed polls click on the Closed tab.
10. If necessary, you can also delete the poll by clicking Delete.