Upon entering the conference room, within the Chat Panel, you will find a Q&A tab. Click the Q&A tab.
On this page, you can:
- Add your questions
- Vote up questions
- Delete or archive questions
- Mark questions as answered
- See answered questions
- Publish questions
As an Admin, you are also able to turn off or on the permissions for Q&A.
Here is the Q&A in action:
*New questions: This is where all new questions will appear.
*Answered questions: This is where all answered questions will appear.
*Published questions: This is where all published questions will appear. As an Admin, you are also able to turn off or on the permissions for publishing, having 'Publish All Q&A' enabled will automatically publish the question to the Q&A section. Similarly, when it is disabled you will have to manually publish the questions.
(Publishing a question in your webinar will allow all attendees and presenters to view the question and the given answer in the Q&A section. If you choose to not publish a question you can still respond and the attendee will receive a private message with your response to their question.)
*Archive questions: This is where all archived questions will appear. You can also delete questions.
(Archiving a question will remove it from the Q&A section but will still be visible to the presenter and/or host.)
After your webinar, you are able to download your chat, poll, and Q&A transcripts:
1. Log in to your BigMarker account. On the lefthand side of the home screen click the tab that says 'My Webinars' :
2. Go to 'Past Webinars' and find the webinar. Then click 'Manage'
3. To access your webinar transcripts, visit your Manage Webinar tab on your dashboard. From there, click the "Transcript" subsection on the left-hand side of the panel. You will have access to all of your webinar's Q&A, Chat, Polls, Offers, & Handouts. Note: deleted or private messages will not appear within your transcripts/reporting.