When you are in the conference room, inside the Chat Panel, you will see a Q&A tab. Click the Q&A tab.
On this page, you can:
- Add your questions
- Vote up questions
- Delete or archive questions
- Mark questions as answered
- See answered questions
- Publish questions
As an Admin, you are also able to turn off or on the permissions for Q&A.
Here is the Q&A in action:
New questions: This is where all new questions will appear.
Answered questions: This is where all answered questions will appear.
Published questions: This is where all published questions will appear. As an Admin, you are also able to turn off or on the permissions for publishing, having 'Publish All Q&A' enabled will automatically publish the question to the Q&A section when it's disable you will have to manually publish the questions.
(Publishing a question in your webinar will allow all attendees and presenters to view the question and the given answer in the Q&A section. If you choose to not publish a question you can still respond and the attendee will receive a private message with your response to their question.)
Archive questions: This is where all archived questions will appear. You can also delete questions.
(Archiving a question will remove it from the Q&A section but will still be visible to the presenter and/or host.)
After your webinar, you are able to download your chat, poll, and Q&A transcripts:
1. Log into your BigMarker account. On the lefthand side of the home screen click the tab that says 'My Webinars'
2. Go to 'Past Webinars' and find the webinar. Then click 'Manage'
3. In the manage section you will be able to view and download all webinar reports, including your Live Webinar Transcript.