Use BigMarker’s integration capability with MailChimp to easily export webinar registrations to a mailing list. Here’s how to get started:
1. Login or create an account at MailChimp.com.
2. Access the drop-down menu under your name on the top-right and click Account.
3. Click on the Extras menu and choose API Keys.
4. If you don’t have one already, click Create a Key and copy the value under API Key.
5. On BigMarker, click the "Integrations" tab on your webinar page. Then click on MailChimp.
6. Insert your API Key in the field labeled MailChimp API Key.
7. If you would like to make this the default key for new webinars in your channel, check the box labeled Set as Default Key?
8. To add the emails under a MailChimp list to a list on BigMarker, select a list under “MailChimp List for Invitations”. Then, create a name for the list on BigMarker. Click on “Import MailChimp List for Invites” to create the invite list. The list will be available to use on the “Send Email Invitations” page.
9. To register the contacts on a MailChimp list to your webinar, select an option under “MailChimp List for Registrants”. Once a list of contacts is selected, click “Register MailChimp List” to add those contacts as registrants in your webinar.
10. To add new webinar registrants to a MailChimp list, select a list under “MailChimp List for Registrants”. If you want to set this list as the default list for registrants in future webinars, check the box labelled “Set as Default List for Registrants”? If you want new webinar registrants to be automatically added to your MailChimp list, check the box labelled “Add New Registrants Automatically?” Click “Export Conference Registrants” to export webinar registrants to the Mailchimp list selected.
11. To add webinar attendees to a MailChimp list, select a list under “MailChimp List for Attendees”. If you want to set this list as the default list for attendees in future webinars, check the box labelled “Set as Default List for Attendees?”