If you'd like to upload your contact list to send email invitations via BigMarker, you can upload and manage your contact lists here: https://www.bigmarker.com/email_lists/manage
There are a lot of questions that can come up when you upload your contacts from an Excel spreadsheet. Here are some questions to help trace the source of the issues,
- Is my contact list over 9999 people? BigMarker only allows you to load 9999 contacts per day.
- Are there any obstructions to the emails in the document? Sometimes it just takes one comma or misplaced period to ruin the entry of an email. Before uploading, make sure that there are zero obstructions in the email addresses you are trying to load.
- Have you created a list to import the contacts to on BigMarker? Before you can upload your contacts you have an option to create a new list or add to an existing list.
- Is my document an Excel file or a .csv file? The recommended file upload is a .csv file, however, you can upload the Excel file itself (this might cause more issues though, so if the excel file itself isn’t uploading properly try the .csv file).
- Is my contact information set up properly? You must load your information into columns A, B, and C in order to upload. When you upload the contacts you have the option of which information you can import but it has to be in columns A, B, or C.
Perhaps the most important note of uploading the contacts list is that you are uploading a list of emails that have been cleaned* (*have opted in to receive messages from you). If there are any emails that have not opted in to receive messages from you, remove them from your list. If all else fails, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our live chat at the bottom right of your screen.