How to Integrate BigMarker and Eloqua
Integrate BigMarker with Eloqua in 5 minutes or less
BigMarker is a leading webinar and online events platform that helps hosts generate and nurture leads through integrations with many popular marketing automation softwares (MAS). One of those tools is Eloqua, an MAS enabling marketers to craft optimized, tailored post-event outreach grounded in behavioral data and past performance.
Within minutes of hosting a webinar or online event on BigMarker, all of its accompanying data—attendee lists, transcripts of Q&As and chats and more—will automatically sync to Eloqua, allowing your team to reach out to your webinar/online events leads with more speed, precision and success than ever before.
Set up your BigMarker and Eloqua integration in just a few steps:
1. When you create a webinar on BigMarker, head to your webinar dashboard, and then the Integrations tab. Find the Eloqua integration.
2. Enter the company name, username and password associated with your Eloqua account and sync your account with BigMarker.
3. Navigate to “Export Settings”. Here, you’ll import your BigMarker data to a Custom Object, a pre-existing data folder in your Eloqua account. Once you sync that account with BigMarker, its Custom Objects will appear in the dropdown list.
4. Under “Map Data Fields,” select the BigMarker data fields you want to capture and match them with their counterpart in Eloqua. For example, we’ve linked the participant’s email address, webinar ID and poll answers with their corresponding data field in Eloqua.
5. Save export settings and export to Eloqua.
Want to learn more about how the world’s most innovative companies are leveraging online events as marketing automation tools? Speak to a BigMarker Account Executive to learn more. Contact us at: email@example.com.