How to Integrate BigMarker and Marketo
Integrate BigMarker with Marketo in 7 Easy Steps
BigMarker, a leading video platform, helps marketers generate and nurture prospects through webinar and online events. By integrating BigMarker with Marketo, a popular MAS, you can leverage your webinar content to identify your most qualified leads and target them with personalized follow-up campaigns.
Here’s how it works: Every time you host a webinar or online event on BigMarker, all of its data (attendee list, transcript of questions/answers, etc.) is sent automatically to your Marketo account. Marketo then enables you to create a “lead score” for each of those attendees and determine the next best sales action for each one.
Set up your BigMarker and Marketo integration in seven easy steps:
1. When you create a webinar on BigMarker, head to your webinar dashboard, and head over to the Integrations tab. Find the Marketo integration.
2. Enter your “Marketo Client ID”, “Marketo Client Secret”, “Marketo Endpoint (REST)” and “Marketo Identity Endpoint” and link your account.
3. If you want to add registrants to BigMarker from Marketo, select a program to import.
WARNING: If you have registration confirmation emails turned on, they will be sent to all the people you import. You should be aware of this and edit/configure these emails before importing contacts.
4. OPTIONAL: If you want BigMarker to be constantly updated with new leads from Marketo, check “Yes, import new leads.” This will check Marketo every 15 minutes for new leads to add to BigMarker automatically.
5. If you want to send emails from Marketo, select the Marketo program to export to and map the personal URL and BMID to Marketo fields. The personal link is used so attendees can just click it to be able to get the webinar.
6. Select whether or not you want data to export from BigMarker to Marketo every 15 minutes, and select which activities you want to export, registrants, attendees, and/or recording viewers.
7. For each activity you chose, select which Marketo activity you want to export to and map the fields from BigMarker to Marketo.
Click save to complete the integration.
Want to learn more about how the world’s most innovative companies are using online events as powerful tools in their marketing automation toolkit? BigMarker’s Account Executives are here to help! Contact us at: email@example.com.