We’re excited to roll out updates to our Salesforce integration! Now, when you connect BigMarker with Salesforce, your BigMarker webinar registrations and data are sent directly to your active Salesforce campaigns. And it’s a two-way street: you can also add your Salesforce campaign members as invitees and registrants to your BigMarker webinar.
The best part? You can complete the integration in minutes.
1. When you create a webinar on BigMarker, navigate to your webinar dashboard and select the Integrations tab. Find the Salesforce integration.
- Click Connect to Salesforce Production Environment to sync your Salesforce account with BigMarker.
If you'd like test your Salesforce integration without harming the official data in your Salesforce account, select Connect to Salesforce Sandbox Environment. This allows you to set up your integration, practice mapping data, etc. with no impact on your existing Salesforce records.
3. Log into your Salesforce account.
4. Import Invitations Settings: First, you’ll upload the contacts from your Salesforce campaigns into invitation lists on BigMarker.
Once your Salesforce account is synced with BigMarker, your active Salesforce campaigns will automatically populate into the dropdown menu below “Salesforce Campaigns for Invitations.” Select the list you would like to upload to BigMarker. Under Contact List Name for Import, give this contact list a name to be stored on BigMarker (e.g., “Salesforce Contacts”).
5. Import Registrants Settings: Next, you can import contacts from active Salesforce campaigns to your webinar’s registrant list. This automatically registers all of the contacts on that list for your webinar.
In the dropdown below, select your desired campaign. If you check the subsequent check boxes, any additional leads and contacts to that Salesforce campaign will automatically added as registrants to the associated BigMarker webinar as well (see following page).
6. Export Lead Settings: Under Export Lead Settings, choose the Salesforce campaign that will receive attendee and registrant data from BigMarker (i.e., “Event Contacts and Attendees.).
Under Map Data Fields, you’ll choose how specific data fields in your BigMarker webinar are saved in your Salesforce account. For example, if all of your webinars are listed under “Event Name” on Salesforce, you would type “Event Name” in the Salesforce Campaign Member Field to the right of “Webinar Name.” Complete this process for Webinar ID, Webinar start time, conference url and BMID, then click Save Export Settings to complete the integration.
7. Export Contact Settings: Next, map data fields in BigMarker to their respective contact fields in Salesforce. For instance, the titles of webinars are stored as “webinar name” on BigMarker. If you are storing them as “webinar title” on Salesforce, enter “webinar title” in the corresponding text entry. Repeat for the rest of the fields, then click save to complete.
8. Campaign Member Settings: Finish by mapping data fields in BigMarker to their campaign member fields in Salesforce. For instance, the titles of webinars are stored as “webinar name” on BigMarker. If you are storing them as “webinar title” on Salesforce, enter “webinar title” in the corresponding text entry. Repeat for the rest of the fields, then click save to complete.