How to Integrate BigMarker and Salesforce
Seamlessly connect BigMarker with Salesforce
BigMarker is a leading webinar and online events platform that helps hosts generate leads by integrating with many CRM softwares. That includes Salesforce, an powerful CRM helping marketers leverage customer information to deepen customer relationships and drive sales.
Once they’re connected, BigMarker event data is automatically sent to the account holder’s Salesforce account, allowing marketing, sales and customer service teams to leverage it for faster, more precise post-event outreach.
Here's how it works: BigMarker webinar registrations and data are sent directly to active Salesforce campaigns, and companies can also register Salesforce campaign members to BigMarker events.
Complete the integration with the steps below:
1. When you create a webinar on BigMarker, navigate to your webinar dashboard and select the Integrations tab. Find the Salesforce integration.
2. Click “Authorize with Salesforce Here” to begin the integration process.
3. Log in to your Salesforce account.
4. Allow BigMarker access to your Salesforce account to complete the integration. You’ll then be redirected back to your BigMarker webinar dashboard, where you can invite or register your Salesforce contacts to your event.
5. To invite contacts from your Salesforce campaign to your webinar, select a campaign under “Salesforce Campaign for Invitations”. Then, create a name for the list on BigMarker. Click on “Import Salesforce Campaign for Invitations” to create the invite list. The list will be available to use on the “Send Email Invitations” page.
6. To register contacts from a Salesforce campaign to your webinar, select an option under “Salesforce Campaign”. Once a campaign is selected, click “Register Salesforce Campaign” to add those contacts as registrants in your webinar.
7. If you want webinar registrants and attendees to be added to a Salesforce campaign, select an option under “Salesforce Campaign”. If you want webinar registrants to be added to your campaign automatically, check the box labelled “Add New Registrants Automatically”. To export current webinar registrants to your campaign, click “Export Conference Registrants.”
8. To differentiate between registrants and attendees on your Salesforce campaign, use this guide to define additional member status values. Add the statuses “Attended” and “Registered” to your campaign. Campaign members will then have their statuses show up accordingly.
Want to learn more about how the world’s most innovative companies are leveraging webinars and online events for marketing automation and lead gen? Talk to a BigMarker Account Executive for strategic insights and more. Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org.