Log into your BigMarker channel, then select your desired webinar or virtual event session. Select the Presenters tab, located on the top of your dashboard.
The Presenters tab lists all of the presenters associated with that session. Select the blue Add New Presenter button to add a new presenter.
Note: The admin associated with the channel will be automatically added as a presenter to each session hosted by the the channel.
In the pop-up that appears, add your presenter's name and email. Be sure to enter your presenter's most updated and active email address, as reminders and notifications will be sent to the email address entered in their presenter profile.
Beyond that, complete the presenter profile as much as possible, including the following:
Enable Presenter Notifications: Presenters receive email notifications from BigMarker to confirm their session, provide reminders one day and 30 minutes before their scheduled start time, and schedule a practice session. Hosts can enable or disable presenter notifications via the Send presenter invitation email notification checkbox. We strongly recommend enabling presenter notifications.
Adjust Presenter Permissions: At the bottom of the pop-up, hosts can control their presenter's permissions within the event channel and webinar room. This includes the following:
- Can manage webinar page: This enables presenters to make changes to your webinar/event session's dashboard, including its registration form, design, engagement features, advanced settings and more.
- Can Manage event sessions and settings. Cannot view analytics or attendee list: This enables presenters to make changes to your webinar/event session's dashboard, including all the above without the ability to view analytics or the attendee registration list.
- Can access Admin Control Page in live webinar room: This allow presenters to adjust their audience's microphone and camera permissions—and activate/deactivate engagement features (polls, Q&As, chat, etc.)—during the live session.
- Enter as attendee: This allows presenters to also enter the event as an attendee without their presenter permissions. This is ideal for presenters who would like to enter webinars listed within a series, where they can register for webinars and enter as attendees while using their presenter links to enter as presenters.
- Enter Camera Monitor Mode: This allows presenters to enter the event as monitors of your sessions, where maximizing of cameras will not effect the overall attendee experience/view.
- Display presenter on webinar landing page: When this feature is active, the presenter's name, bio and contact information are listed on the webinar/event session's landing page, meaning that potential registrants can view your presenter's credentials before registering.
- Remove BigMarker contact option: If this feature is active, your presenter cannot be contacted through the BigMarker platform.
- Show this presenter on Networking Center: This allows the presenter to be shown in the Networking Center
Note: This is only applicable for Virtual/Hybrid events.
- Show chat icon for presenter in booth or session room: This allows presenters to have the chat icon shown to them within a booth or session room, so to chat with the attendees.
- Allow attendees to private chat with this presenter: This allows attendees to send a private message to a presenter either by clicking on their name in the public chat, or by finding them in the private chat panel.
Note: This setting is only to allow attendees to send private messages to presenters; other presenters, hosts and admins will always see all presenters and hosts and be able to private message each other.