The Attendance Monitor enables hosts to send pop-ups to attendees, which they must click to indicate that they are engaged and paying attention to the presentation. The number of clicks and pop-ups displayed per attendees are both included in the session's reports, so hosts can pinpoint exactly how engaged each of their attendees were.
To create Attendance Monitor pop-ups, log into your event channel and select your desired agenda session in the list that appears.
From there, you'll proceed to the webinar dashboard. In the left-hand menu, select Attendance Monitor.
Here, you can customize the design, copy and frequency of the pop-ups that appears to attendees.
- To activate Attendance Monitor pop-ups, select Enable.
- To add an image to the pop-up, upload an image in the space below, then select Show Image.
- To add text to the pop-up, type it in the free-entry box underneath Pop-Up text.
- To add text to the button attendees must click, enter it underneath Click text.
- To add text to the confirmation message, type it in the free-entry box underneath Confirmation Message
Next, you'll determine when the pop-up appears to attendees. Attendance monitor pop-ups are programmed to display randomly to each attendee within a pre-set time interval within the whole presentation. So if you only want to collect attendance for the first 10 minutes of the presentation, you could program Attendance Monitor pop-ups to display at a random time between 0 and 10 minutes into the presentation. Set your time interval using the slider below.
By default, these pop-ups remain onscreen for attendees for 60 seconds, but you can change the display time using the box just below the slider.