On BigMarker, all invitation, registration confirmation, transactional and access emails are sent from the BigMarker platform to the email address you used to register for the event. If you are not receiving emails from the BigMarker platform, you may experience difficulties accessing the event or participating in other event modules.
If you're not receiving emails from BigMarker, consult the following steps. If these are unsuccessful, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com.
Confirm that you're checking the email address you used to register for your event: Some attendees do not receive emails from BigMarker either because they are not using the email under which they registered for the event, so please double-check the email you submitted when signing up. (If you don't remember which email you used, try logging into the BigMarker platform or contact Support.)
Check your spam and junk folders: Most often, attendees do not see emails from BigMarker because they are mistakenly marked as junk or spam. Check your spam and junk folders for our email. Then, if necessary, allowlist BigMarker's sending address following the steps below:
Allowlist Emails from BigMarker
If you're missing any emails from our platform (e.g., you registered for an event and did not receive a confirmation email), please check your spam and junk folders from emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are trying to reset your password and are not getting seeing the email, please look for DoNotReply@bigmarker.com
To prevent additional emails from being directed to spam or junk, we strongly recommend adding BigMarker as an email contact (this has also been called "whitelisting"). Add email@example.com and DoNotReply@bigmarker.com as an allowed email contact using the following steps:
How can I allowlist emails from BigMarker?
The process of allowlisting a sending address differs between email providers. Please review the following steps based on your local email application:
To ensure that you receive emails in your inbox, you can add the email address to your contact list. If one of our mails has been moved to the spam folder, you can mark it "Not Spam" to whitelist it:
1. In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
2. Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist (eg onlinegroups.net).
3. Select all the emails shown.
4. Click Not Spam. This recovers all messages sent from that email address and redirects them to your inbox. However, this does not apply to future messages sent from that address.
To ensure all emails from that address make it to your inbox in the future, create a filter using the steps below.
How do I create a filter in Gmail?
5. In your main inbox, select the cog (sprocket) icon in the top-right corner.
6. In the dropdown that appears, select See All Settings.
7. Select Filters and Blocked Addresses, the tab highlighted in orange below.
8. Select Create a new filter, located in the center of the page.
9. In the menu that appears, enter the sending email address you'd like to allow list. Type the address in the field next to From.
10. In the following menu, check Never send it to spam. This ensures that emails sent from the allowlisted email address will never be sent to your spam or junk folders. Click Create Filter to complete.
1. In Outlook, go to the Home tab.
2. Select Junk.
3. From the dropdown that appears, choose Junk E-Mail Options.
4. Select the Safe Senders tab.
5. Type in either the email address or the domain name you wish to add.
6. Click OK
1. In Outlook, go to the Home tab.
2. Select Junk, then Junk Email Options.
3. Click the Safe Senders tab.
4. Select Add.
5. In the Add address or domain box, enter the email address or the domain name you want to whitelist.
6. Click OK and close the window.
1. In Outlook, go to the Tools menu.
2. Select Address Book.
3. From the dropdown menu that appears, select New, then New Contact.
4. Type in the sending email address and include any details you want.
5. Click OK.
1. To allowlist a sending address, simply add it to your Contacts list in Yahoo.