BigMarker hosts with admin-level privileges (e.g., event hosts) now have the ability to change the display name of attendees in the webinar room. This way, if guest names are not displaying properly, admins can manually change the display name and address attendees by name more quickly.
Note: Attendees and presenters cannot use this feature.
How can I change the display name of participants in a standard BigMarker webinar room?
1. Log in to the webinar room. Find the Host Control Panel, the black box located on the far right of the screen.
2. Under Individual Permissions is a list of all admins, presenters and attendees currently in the webinar room. To change the display name of a participant, click their name within this list.
3. Select Change Name.
4. Type the new display name in the provided text box. Click Save to complete.
How can I change the display name of attendees in the Webinar Studio?
1. Log in to the webinar hosting your event and select Enter Webinar Studio.
2. In the Webinar Studio, locate the Control Panel, the white menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Select the audience widget, the person-shaped icon just below the Control Panel heading.
3. On the bottom of this panel is a list of all admins, attendees and presenters currently in the Webinar Studio. To change an attendee's display name, click their name on the list below.
4. Select Change Name.
5. In the provided text box, enter the new display name. Click Save to complete.