Previously, hosts of 24/7 webinars needed to share links to the 24/7 session manually with other presenters or attendees to bring them into the session. Hosts can now display their 24/7 webinars directly on the navigation bar of their channel’s homepage, so guests and presenters can enter the session on their own.
Hosts can adjust this setting using the Categories feature on their BigMarker channel. In this article, you will learn how to enable the 24/7 webinars on your channel’s Navigation bar.
How to Display 24/7 Webinars on Your Channel Using Categories
1. Log in to your account and proceed to your channel.
2. On this page, select the 3-stack menu icon, located on the far right hand side of the navigation bar. You will see a 3 stack menu icon on the far right hand side of your Navigation bar.
3. In this menu, select Organize (not settings).
4. Staying on this page, click over to the Categories tab of the Organize Window.
5. Any 24-7 webinar that you created will be listed under the 24-7 category listed on this page automatically. Use the stack icon on the right hand side of the category to reposition the category on your Channel. Make sure that the visibility for this setting is set to Show.
6. After you have reviewed the Categories, Click over to the Navigation tab of the Organize Window.
7. At the bottom of this list, select the Plus icon.
8. Enter the name of your Navigation tab in the blank line created by pressing the plus icon.
9. Select a category to assign to this tab by clicking the third box on the same line.
10. Press Save&Exit at the top right hand corner to save your changes.
The 24/7 Webinar Displayed on the Navigation Bar of the Channel