Upon entering a BigMarker event, attendees need to click the “Click for Audio” message in the center of their screen to enable audio for the session. Previously, hosts could not customize or add branding to this messaging — or make it more prominent to attendees on different device types.
Live Events and Enterprise hosts can now edit and customize this messaging. Find this in the In Webinar Room AD Banner section of the Manage Webinar Dashboard.
Learn how to customize this messaging:
1. Log in to your webinar and select the Manage Webinar tab.
2. Staying in this tab, locate AD BANNERS, located on the left hand side page.
3. Select Enter Room Popup.
4. Upload your preferred png image. Typically, this will be a corporate or event logo. ( Recommended file size: 448 pixels x 336 pixels)
5. Under Popup Title, add a title to your popup. This will appear along the top of the “click for audio” button.
6. Under Popup Button Text, add your desired messaging to the audio enable message button. (Example: “Click for audio,” “Enable audio,” etc.) This is what users will click to enable audio in the session.
7. Press Save to save this customized messaging.
Customize Click for Audio Button Color coming soon...
Below is an example of a customized “click for audio” button in a session