This feature is exclusive to our Live Events and Enterprise accounts.
The registration confirmation page now includes a text box, where you can add a description for your event. This will appear at the top of your event’s registration confirmation page.
With this, hosts can relay information to audience and drum up excitement for the event or provide additional contact information for the attendees.
In this article, learn how to add additional description text to your event’s registration confirmation page.
How to Add Text to Your Event’s Confirmation Page:
- Log in to your webinar and select the Manage Webinar tab.
- Staying in this tab, select Confirmation Page.
- From there, you will proceed to the Registration Confirmation Page editor.
- Staying on this page, scroll down or use the CMD/CTRL+F function to find Description Text (located on the left hand side of this page under Video.) Select Description Text.
- Add your desired text in the Description Text box.
- Press Save and Return to complete.