Hosts can now add tracking codes to their registration widget, which they can then embed on their websites. This allows hosts to use their preferred third party marketing tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel**, Hubspot, etc.) to see how many clicks, conversions and registrations their widgets generate.
**Please note that even though you are inserting the Facebook Pixel code on your own website, you will still not be able to use the full Facebook pixel functionality while using the BigMarker embeddable widgets to collect registration or display your content live on your site due to Facebook’s recent security measures, unless you are an Enterprise or Virtual Event or White Label customer who owns their own sub-domain within BigMarker.
The code itself allows registration actions to happen on the BigMarker Domain on your own site. This is why embedding the widget on your own site won’t allow you to use the Facebook pixel, even though you are using your own domain in the attendee view, the registrations are being routed to BigMarker.
In this article, learn how to add tracking code data from a third party marketing tool to your registration widgets .
How to Add Tracking Codes to your Registration Widget
1. Log in to your webinar and select the Manage Webinar tab.
2. On the left-hand menu of this tab, select Registration Widget.
4. Select either Iframe or Direct Embed for your tracking code
(Note: Direct Embed is required to use for tracking codes.)
5. Select if you would like the "More" link to Channel to show on the Registration Widget or not.
6. Select which Redirect Destination registrants should go to after registration is complete.
7. Staying on this page, scroll down to Embed Code. To embed this widget onto your website, you’ll need to copy and paste this code into the correct place on your webpage.
8. Select Copy Code to copy the embed code to your clipboard.
7. Finish by embedding the widget onto your website. To do this, go to your website’s content management system, then paste this code into the desired location on your webpage.