Hosts can now cancel registrations for unpaid webinars and track those cancellations on their session reports — without contacting BigMarker’s support team.
(Note: This is applicable only for attendees that have not paid an entry fee for the session. If a paying attendee requests cancellation, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel their registration.)
This allows hosts to keep a list of cancelled attendees and push it to their third-party CMS softwares and third-party marketing tools.
In this article, learn how to cancel attendee registrations for unpaid webinars and how to download lists of cancelled registrations.
How to Cancel Registrations for Unpaid Webinars
1. Log in to your webinar and select the Manage Webinar tab.
2. On the left hand side of this page, select Manage Webinar Registrations
3. From there, you’ll proceed to a list of registrants for your session. To cancel someone’s registration, find their name in this list, then click View (as shown below).
4. Here, you have the option to either Delete Registration or Cancel Registration. If you delete someone’s registration, all of the data they submitted upon registration will also be deleted from the BigMarker system. But if you cancel the registration,the data they submitted upon registration will remain on BigMarker and any of your session’s reports. In this case, the person’s registration will move to a cancelled state, so they cannot enter the session with the personalized URL they received in their registration confirmation email.
How to Download the List of Cancelled Registrations
1. Staying on the Manage Webinar Registrations section of the Manage Webinar Dashboard, you’ll see a drop down menu with the option “Confirmed” selected as default.
2. Once you click this drop down menu, you will be able to navigate between the Confirmed registrations list and the Cancelled registrations list. Please note that once you Delete Registrations, this also deletes all the registration data collected and will not be available to download.
3. Select Download Registrations — located on the top right corner of this page — to download the CSV file of all confirmed and cancelled registrations.