(Note: Currently, Agenda Search is reserved for Enterprise plan holders and Virtual Events.)
Our agendas now include a search bar, which attendees can use to find individual sessions or presenters listed on your agenda. This helps guests more easily find the speakers and session that they’re most interested in — and helps you attract more like-minded attendees to your event.
Learn how to enable the search bar for your event’s agenda below:
How to Enable the Search Bar
- Log in to your event. On your event’s dashboard, select the Series associated with your event’s agenda.
- Select the Series, then select the Manage Series tab. Staying on this page, select View Landing Page.
- From here, you’ll proceed to the agenda editor. In the left-hand menu, select the Agenda tab.
- Scroll down and check Show Agenda Search.
- Click Save, then Save and Exit to complete.
To view a video of the instructions, watch the video below:
Additionally, you can change the alignment of the search bar to either right-aligned or left-aligned. Check off the Show Agenda Search Bar box and use the dropdown menu to choose the alignment. Watch the video below to see this in live action:
Customize your agenda even more with the ability to turn on/off the favorites icon. Attendees can now “heart” their favorite sessions or not have the ability to do so. Check off the Show Favorite Hearts to enable on this functionality. Watch the video below to see this in live action:
For more information on Enterprise Plans, please contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org