Note: Currently, this feature is reserved only for Enterprise and Virtual Events customers.
Attendees can now enter their TikTok and Facebook profiles while checking into virtual events on BigMarker. This information will appear in the attendee's profile whenever they interact with other attendees during the event. This encourages attendees to connect with one another after the event and also facilitates networking.
Learn how to enable this feature below:
How to Enable TikTok Profiles during Check-In
- On the Main Series landing page for your event, select Manage Event (Beta).
- Under the Event Settings section, select the Check-In tab. From there, select Customize in the Preferences section.
- Staying on this page, scroll down or use the CMD/CTRL-F function to locate Ask for TikTok. Select the blue toggle to enable it for your event.
- Customize the title in the TikTok Text text box, as well as the message beneath the title in the TikTok Purpose text box.
- Click Save Changes when finished.
How to Enable Facebook Profiles during Check-In
To enable Facebook profiles for your event, repeat Steps 1 and 2, then select Ask for Facebook. From there, repeat Steps 4 and 5 to add it to your event.
Learn more about the Networking Center here:
For more information on Enterprise Plans, please contact our Sales Team at email@example.com