You can now create a uniform look for your automated emails with 4 templates, which you can use for your event's registration, reminder, post-webinar survey emails and more. This ensures that any communication with presenters, attendees and registrants looks consistent and aligns with your brand.
(Note: These templates do NOT apply to Certificate of Completion emails.)
Below are the templates
Learn how to create email templates for your BigMarker automated emails below:
How to Use Email Templates
- Log in to your webinar and select the Email & Invitations tab.
- In this tab, select which email you would like to customize and click Edit.
- Set up your email (learn more here). In the Design Email tab, choose from 4 email templates: Headline, Banner, Minimalist and Plain text.
4. Each have their own customizable options. Customize the email to desire and click Save & Exit, or Save & Schedule to save the email template.
(Note: To preview your email template, select Send Test, then send the test email to the address of your choice.)
Repeat these steps above to create additional templates for your channel. You can also save your email templates to your channel by making that event a webinar template (learn more about webinar templates here). This way, you can easily "copy and paste" your email template to future events on your channels without needing to recreate it.
Learn more about creating and managing emails below:
- How to Create Virtual Events Emails on BigMarker
- Why am I not receiving emails from BigMarker?
- How do I send an invitation ICS file that appears as a request on the recipients’ calendar?