You can now pin your presenter's cameras to the right of their slide decks while they are speaking. This allows speakers to place the main focus on their presentation while remaining on camera.
(Note: Only 9 presenter cameras can be pinned to the right of a presentation. All non-pinned presenters and attendees will appear below the presentation.)
Learn how to pin presenter cameras to the right of the screen below.
How to Enable Pin Presenters Cameras
- Log in to your webinar and select the Manage Webinar tab
- Staying in this tab, scroll down to the Live Webinar Settings section
- Under Live Experience, select Interactive Mode.
- Under Webcam Experience, select Up to 9 Cameras.
- Staying in the Manage Webinar tab, scroll down to the Audience Engagement section. Toggle Use New Interactive Experience ON.
- Scroll down to the Presenter Permissions section. Toggle Pin presenter to the right of presentation ON.
- In the event room, you will three dots of the right of every presenter's name in the Host Control. Select that, and then Pin Cam, to pin the presenter to the right of the presentation.
Watch the video below to see this in action: