(Note: Currently, this feature is reserved only for Enterprise and Virtual Events customers.)
You can now sync your Pardot integration with BigMarker. Read on to learn how to set up your integration on BigMarker.
How to Sync Pardot with BigMarker
(Note: You must have a Salesforce account to sync Pardot with BigMarker.)
1. On the Manage Webinar dashboard, click to the Integrations tab
2. In the Integrations tab, scroll down and click to Pardot Salesforce
3. From there, you will need to enter in your Salesforce account information in the top section.
a. Enter in your Salesforce username and password for your account
4. You will need to create a connected app within Salesforce for the Client ID and Client Secret. To do this, follow the steps below:
a. Within the Salesforce home page, click to the Setup section. From there, go to Apps on the left hand side, and then click App Manager.
b. In the App Manager, click New Connected App. From there, enter in the Connected App Name, API Name and Contact Email. Enable on Enable OAuth Settings
5. In the Callback URL, enter: https://www.bigmarker.com/auth/salesforcepardot
6. Move to the Selected OAuth Scopes, and add Manage Pardot services (pardot_api) and Manage user data via APIs (api) into the Selected OAuth Scopes section.
7. Click Save at the bottom when finished.
8. After creating your Connected App, go back to your App Manager and go to Manage Connected Apps. Select the Connected App just created.
9. Under the API (Enable OAUth Settings) section, there is the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
10. Take the Consumer Key and put it into the Client ID field in BigMarker. Take the Consumer Secret, and put it into the Client Secret field in BigMarker.
11. For the Pardot Business Unit ID field, go to the Pardot tab on the left hand side and select Pardot Account Setup
12. In the Pardot Account Setup page, take the Business Unit ID and put it into the Pardot Business Unit ID field in BigMarker
13. When finished, click Next: SetUp Sync Settings
Your Pardot Account will then be successfully integrated into BigMarker. Currently, our Pardot integration only exports the settings synced from Pardot into BigMarker. Additionally, this Pardot integration is only available for our webinars.
Any custom registration fields, attendee fields (polls, survey questions, etc) and recording fields that you have set for your webinar will show within your Pardot integration once synced.