Note: This is available for our Events and Enterprise plan holders. If interested in utilizing, please contact your BigMarker account manager or an events expert at email@example.com.
You can now sync your Google G-Suite Single Sign On (SSO) integration with BigMarker. Read on to learn how to set up your integration on BigMarker.
1. Login to your Administrative Google account at https://admin.google.com
2. Go to the Apps section on the left hand side, then click Web and Mobile Apps. From there, click Add custom SAML app
3. Enter in your app name, description, add an App icon and click Continue at the bottom.
4. Click DOWNLOAD METADATA to download the IdP metadata.
Note: You will not need to use Option 2 under this step.
5. Go to BigMarker and on your channel’s settings, find the ACS URL and Entity ID from BigMarker and input into Google.
Note: You can leave the Name ID fields as is shown.
6. Next, Enter the SAML attribute mapping of BigMarker fields to match them in the Google Directory attributes. For example, you will need to input “last_name” BigMarker field into Google Directory as “Basic information>First name” to map it between Google and BigMarker
An example of a custom SAML app that is mapping the attributes between Google and BigMarker:
7. Upload the METADATA xml file you downloaded from Google into BigMarker Google SAML integration. Click Use IDP Metadata XML file, then Upload Metadata File to select and upload the file.
8. Click Submit and your Google SAML app will be integrated.