Fully integrate our HotKeys with Elgato’s Stream Deck! Our easy-to-use shortcut commands got even easier when used with Stream Deck, as you can have all the great shortcuts of turning on/off your camera, and advancing slides on one central box. Learn more below about how to set up HotKeys with Stream Deck.
How to Set Up Hotkeys with Stream Deck
1. Open up Stream Deck
2. On the Manage Webinar dashboard, click to the HotKeys section
3. Within Stream Deck, on the right hand side, scroll down to System
4. Locate HotKey, then click and drag the HotKey to a square
5. Assign the HotKey with a HotKey in BigMarker
6. Give the HotKey a title and opt to change or add your own personalized icon for the Hotkey. You can click the icon’s downward arrow to open up the selections
Repeat the steps above to assign as many HotKeys to the Stream Deck. When using Stream Deck within your webinar, you are able to press the key and use the HotKey.