Note: This feature is only available to Enterprise plan holders. If interested, please contact our Events Experts at email@example.com
How to Create your Custom Landing Page
Send our team a custom landing page design, creating either a Landing, Verification or Confirmation page. A verification and confirmation page are optional add-ons to your landing page, as a verification page is the page that verifies the registration and the confirmation page confirms their registration while providing additional event information.
Give your page a title (this will be the title you call your custom page), provide a preview photo (the photo that will be previewed on your channel) and a full preview photo for landing pages (the photo that is previewed on the landing page)
Once that information is given to the Development team, they will build out and create your custom page. Once completed, you are able to go to your Channel’s Settings to manage.
How to Manage your Custom Landing Page
- Go to your Channel, and click Settings
- Click to the Custom Landing Page section on the left hand menu
You can click the pencil icon to head to the landing page editor, or the trash can to delete the landing page.
How to Edit your Custom Landing Page
1. Click the title of the custom landing page you’d like to edit
3. Add assets into your code, such as graphics and logos. We support the following file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF, SVG
4. Add tokens into your code. On the token of choice, click the copy icon and insert that token into your code.
For our advanced users, you can use custom tokens in a variety of ways, such as using loops for tokens to represent an item more than one time, like a list of presenters, or render content as conditional fields to only show content for specific cases.
To do this, copy and paste the token into your HTML. The HTML contained within the token will have the specific logic, such as looping presenters. When inserting the token into your HTML, it will pull the logic and everything within the logic (in this case, presenters) from the list and will be available to use. For example, if you are using a token with HTML that will loop a list of presenters, putting the token’s HTML into your HTML will show the list of presenters looping on your landing page.
What this results in is a fully unique landing page, containing both custom HTML and tokens. Below is the example of a custom landing page with a loop for the presenters on the agenda.
After any updates or modifications made to your template, click Run > to update and see instantly afterwards the changes.
How to Select your Custom Landing Page
1. On an existing or newly created webinar, click to the landing page.
2. You will see all your custom landing pages as well as existing templates. Select which one you would like to use for the webinar and click Save.